Arolla Partners Limited is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
By accessing the Arolla Partners Limited ("Arolla") website (the “Site") you shall be deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- This Site is for information purposes only. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Site is accurate, it should not be relied upon entirely and you are advised to consult a duly qualified professional adviser.
- Any original material written by any employee or associate of Arolla remains the copyright of Arolla and is protected by international copyright laws and regulations. Copies of content may be downloaded from the Site for personal reference only and must not be used for any other purpose without obtaining Arolla's express prior written consent. Deliberate misuse of any element of the Site including, without limitation, hacking, introduction of viruses or similar code, disruption, excessive use or any use in contravention of applicable law, is expressly prohibited and Arolla reserves the right to pass information to the appropriate authorities concerning this misuse.
- Arolla reserves the right at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions or to impose new conditions in respect of the Site or to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site.
- Arolla gives no warranties, representations or undertakings that the content of the Site or that of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ("third party site") is fit for any particular purpose. Use of the Site is entirely at your own risk and neither Arolla, nor any person acting on its behalf, is liable or have any responsibility of any kind whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the Site or any of its content.
- Arolla does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Arolla have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Guernsey, Channel Islands and the Site is subject to the jurisdiction of the Guernsey courts.